I just wanted to thank the US Department of Homeland Security for promoting Canada in its latest marketing video which includes the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
I only have a couple of questions:
1. Would it be impolite for the Canadian Gov't not to return the favour?
2. What is US DHS doing in the tourism marketing business anyway?
3. Is this just another case of Canada crowding the skyline and mugging for more exposure?
4. Did the Disney producers get the correct visa's when filming in Canada?
5. What did we do right to garner this special treatment?
6. Is this just the first step towards enforcing the DMCA in Canada?
7. By annexing the falls, is Disney just looking for a back door route to get permission to build another park in Canada? Watch out for that last drop in the water-fun park ride!