27 in all! More change log details are also available in the appendix of each draft.
Key updates include:
- New attribute characteristics:
- returned - When are attributes returned in response to queries
- mutability - Are attributes readOnly, immutable, readWrite, or writeOnly
- readOnly - this boolean has been replaced by mutability
- A new "not" negation operator added
- A missing ends with (ew) filter was added
- Filters can now handle complex attributes allowing multiple conditions to be applied to the same value in a multi-valued complex attributes. For example:
- filter=userType eq "Employee" and emails[type eq "work" and value co "@example.com"]
- Clarified the response to an HTTP DELETE
- Clarified support for HTTP Redirects
- Clarified impact of attribute mutability on HTTP PUT requests
- Made server root level queries optional
- Updated examples to use '/v2' paths rather than '/v1'
- Added complete JSON Schema representation for Users, Groups, and EnterpriseUser.
- Reformatting of documents to fit normal IETF editorial practice
Post a Comment